The Studio at Tailwind Audio
Not only do I write and record radio spots I also record local artists. My studio consists of two rooms..one is the control room where logic and calm prevail and the other room is where all the noisy people go! Everything that is mic'd like vocals, drums, bodily functions gets recorded in there. Otherwise a six hour session makes me want to hurt small animals with a fork. Just kidding. I would use a spoon.
A sample of the artists that have used our studio
MP3 Audio File [1.3 MB]
Many studios have spent millions of dollars on recording gear. I am not one of them. Hey...that's Mr. Cheapskate to you!
Besides using Adobe Audition CS5, I use;
- Tascam US-2000 Audio Interface
- Shure, AKG and Sennheiser microphones
- Yamaha, Ibenez, Charvel guitars and bass guitars
- Gretsch drums w/Evans EMAD heads
- Yamaha Studio Monitors and Subs
- Custom ADK PC